Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic, Fennel Tea, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pure Organic Fennel Seeds
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- 100% Organic Whole Fennel Seeds
- Fresh Packed
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Heather's Fennel Tea is a fine product, and I'm so glad that it is available through iHerb. It is the only product that I have found that helps with occasional excess gas in my digestive system. It is also a pleasant herbal tea to drink, especially when combined with a little peppermint tea and just a tiny bit of sugar.
I love the subtle yet full-flavor of this tea. It is very soothing for my tummy.
Posted by Reviewer3175762 on Jun 21, 2015
Posted by Reviewer1041183 on Apr 27, 2015
I like this tea. The taste is something I enjoy so it makes taking it a pleasure. I do wish I could get more servings out of the bag but compared to other organic fennel teas this one is very nicely priced.
One of the BEST products I've ever used for digestion!
Posted by 5164499375043932782 on Sep 28, 2014
This product has been a wonderful help for me. I used to have a lot of trouble with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Colitis. Then I read that fennel seed tea could really help. As soon as I started using this product (1 tablespoon steeped in a cup of boiling water for about ten minutes), I noticed a big difference. My tummy, intestines, and bowels started to settle down right away and kept getting better and better every day. Now (after about two months of drinking it once every morning), I rarely have any problems... amazing! I am so grateful that I found this product!
heathers tummy care tummy teas organic fennel tea caffeine free
Posted by 4986393346798212166 on Jun 18, 2014
love the subtle licorice / aniseed flavour can drink this all the time