Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic, Fennel Tea, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)23 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: HTC-00002
- UPC Code: 180616000028
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 6 x 7.5 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Pure Organic Fennel Seeds
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- 100% Organic Whole Fennel Seeds
- Fresh Packed
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
Store in a cool, dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Heather's Fennel Tea is a fine product, and I'm so glad that it is available through iHerb. It is the only product that I have found that helps with occasional excess gas in my digestive system. It is also a pleasant herbal tea to drink, especially when combined with a little peppermint tea and just a tiny bit of sugar.
I love the subtle yet full-flavor of this tea. It is very soothing for my tummy.