Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Loose Tea, Caffeine Free, 5 oz (141 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure Organic Peppermint Leaf
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Grown In: Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Peppermint is a cooling, calming herb that, through dietary management, helps relieve the symptoms of IBS, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated to contain a very large leaf size and a high volatile oil content; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Directions: Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic peppermint leaf.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
I so glad I tried this tea. I used it in between meals when I had pain and it worked great.
Posted by 5377944040342054262 on May 08, 2015
I was suffering from inflamed intestine and was in pain and diarrhoea for a couple of days. My sister told me that I should drink peppermint tea and I remembered that I have this in the cupboard. I feel so much after one cup and had continued to drink it for a couple of days. Combined with a plain diet, I recovered fully in a couple of days! A great thing to be kept at home even you don't drink it everyday as recommended by the manufacturer.
Posted by 5050788202427460627 on Mar 13, 2014
The tea is throat shooting. Wake you up.
Posted by Reviewer1288794 on Jan 27, 2012
The tea is perfect for soothing the tummy.I am totally pleased with the product and recommend it to anyone with or without IBS. Great flavor too!
Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jun 17, 2011
Best peppermint tea I have tried. I like that it has a strong peppermint taste.