Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Loose Tea, Caffeine Free, 5 oz (141 g)6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.11 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Product Code: HTC-00005
- UPC Code: 180616000059
- Package Quantity: 5 oz (141 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 8.2 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Pure Organic Peppermint Leaf
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Grown In: Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Peppermint is a cooling, calming herb that, through dietary management, helps relieve the symptoms of IBS, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated to contain a very large leaf size and a high volatile oil content; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Directions: Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic peppermint leaf.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
iHerb Customer Reviews