MediNatura, Podophyllum Compositum, Oral Drops, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Medication
- Contains Ethyl Alcohol 25% by Volume
For the temporary relief of symptoms of colitis:
- Diarrhea alternating with constipation
- Flatulent colic
- Tenesmus of the rectum
Dosage: Adults and Children above 11 years: 10 drops orally 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if the safety ring is broken away from the base of the bottle cap.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at room temperature. Protect from light. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 50 ml contains as active ingredients: Ignatia amara 3X, podophyllum peltatum 3X, 10X, muriaticum acidum 4X, 10X, mercurius corrosivus 8X 0.5 ml each. Inactive ingredients: Ethanol, purified water USP.
(1X=1:10 dilution, 2X=1:100, 3X=1:1000, etc.)
iHerb Customer Reviews
Ive suffered from IBS most of my life. My worst symptoms being constipation and rectal tenesmus. When I started taking the purgative dose of 10 drops 3x daily I hadnt moved in 3 days. There was some gripe, the peristaltic waves woke me up and could be described as labor pains as best as a man could imagine. Had wonderful relief soon thereafter. Changed to low dose 3 drops 3x day and continued to take for 3 weeks, as I read this could work to alter digestive functions without creating rebound effects. Has worked wonders and am still moving properly 2 wks after terminating treatment.