MediNatura, Tanacet-Heel, Oral Drops, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Medication
- Contains Ethyl Alcohol 60% by Volume
For the temporary relief of symptoms due to digestive tract disturbances, including:
- Gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Symptoms secondary to parasitic infection such as enterobiasis (pinworm)
Dosage: Adults and Children above 11 years: 10 drops orally 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if the safety ring is broken away from the base of the bottle cap.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at room temperature. Protect from light. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 50 ml contains as active ingredients: Artemisia vulgaris 2X 15 ml; tanacetum vulgare 3X 15 ml; absinthium 4X 10 ml; thymus serpyllum 3X 5 ml; chenopodium anthelminticum 6X 5 ml each. Inactive ingredients: Ethanol, purified water USP.
(1X=1:10 dilution, 2X=1:100, 3X=1:1000, etc.)