Herb Pharm, Ashwagandha, Whole Root, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Energy & Vitality
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Ashwagandha Liquid Extract
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- Dry Herb / Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 4
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
We prepare our Ashwagandha Extract from dry whole root of Withania somnifera plants which are Certified Organic.
To assure optimal extraction of Ashwagandha's bioactive compounds, the root is hand-harvested only in the autumn, is carefully shade-dried to retain its full color and aroma, and is then thoroughly extracted.
Shake well before using.
Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Certified organic cane alcohol (61-71%) & distilled water.
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy.
Keep out of the reach of children
Store away from heat & light
|Serving Size: 0.7 ml|
|Servings Per Container: about 42|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) (O) extract||626 mg (E)||†|
|† Daily Value not established |
(O) Certified Organic
(E) Extraction rate 175 mg herb per 0.7 ml
A MUST when having Adrenal Fatigue and low blood pressure,"brain fog" and that strange feeling of "overall helplessness"..
Helps keep me feeling well as the season is changing into colder temperatures and windy days.
It is the best herb
Posted by 4649252512021423470 on Sep 05, 2016
It worked for me well and helped me sleep
Easy to take. Great efficacy.
Posted by 4856272876869268247 on Jun 13, 2016
Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 10, 2014
ok-ish, a bit funny taste, not sure about effects. Powder better?
Posted by 4967155602911411554 on Aug 14, 2014
When using this I no longer catch the flu