Herb Pharm, Culver's Root, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herb Pharm
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Veronicastrum virginicum
- Aged Rhizome & Rootlets
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
We prepare our Culver's Root Extract from the rhizome & rootlets of Veronicastrum virginicum plants which are Certified Organically Grown on our farm without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, or are Custom Wildcrafted in their wild native habitat.
To assure optimal extraction of resins and other bioactive compounds, the rhizomes & rootlets are hand-harvested only in the autumn. They are carefully shade-dried, aged for one year to neutralize irritating compounds, and are then thoroughly extracted.
Our Culver's Root is never fumigated or irradiated.
Shake well before using.
One to three times per day take 20 to 30 drops in a little water.
Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Dry herb/menstruum ratio: 1 : 3
Contains certified organic grain alcohol (62-68%), distilled water & Culver's Root extractives.