Herb Pharm, Flexible Joint Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
By Herb Pharm2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HBP-90004
- UPC Code: 090900000040
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Supports Healthy Function of the Joints
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
These herbs are never fumigated or irradiated.
Shake well before using.
Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Flexible Joint Compound contains extracts of:
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum pro.) 2,3
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax (ornata) regelii) 2,3
- Nettle seed & calyx (Urtica dioica) 1,2,3
- Burdock seed (Arctium lappa) 1,2,3
- Angelica root (angelica archangelica) 1,3
- Prickly Ash Bark (zanthoxylum c.h.) 2,3
The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown(1) without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, or they are Custom Wildcrafted(2) in their natural wild habitat. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, carefully shade-dried(3) and then promptly extracted.
Contains grain alcohol (57 - 64%), distilled water & herb extractives.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Product delivered as ordered, and even less expensive than before! Very Happy.
I used this for an overall pain reliever. It had the ingredients I wanted to relieve pain. I was satisfied with the results. Really took the edge off. Also, a mild diuretic. That's a plus, too.