Herb Pharm, Golden Echinacea, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Herb Pharm
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Immune Support
- Active Responder
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Golden Echinacea Liquid Extract
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Supports Healthy Function of the Immune System
All of the herbs in this formula are individually extracted to ensure a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds.
Shake well before using
Add one full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, two to five times per day. Best taken between meals.
Certified organic cane alcohol (48-58%) & distilled water. Gluten-Free
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy.
Keep out of the reach of children
Store away from heat & light
|Serving Size: 0.7 ml|
|Servings: about 42|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Certified Organic Extract Blend:
Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) (O) (F)
Goldenseal rhizome & root (Hydrastis canadensis) (O)
|648 mg (E)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.
(O) Certified Organic
(F) Fresh (undried)
(E) Equiv. to approx. 298 mg fresh herb & 140 mg dry herb.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I needed an extract with golden seal and exhinacea that was alcohol based. My 5 year old doen't take liquid herbs by mouth (he's had it!), so I rub it on his feet. It gets right into his blood stream and it works. This product was affordable and I am pleased with the quality.
I had a really bad cold with a deep throaty cough that turned into Pneumonia. A neighbor suggested I try this supplement. Within one week I felt so much better - breathing improved. Yes, I was on doctor prescribed medicine. I asked the nurse if this herbal supplement would cause a problem with my doctor's med - "No" was her answer.