Herb Pharm, Head Soother Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
By Herb PharmWrite a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HBP-90018
- UPC Code: 090900000187
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Herbal Supplement
Relief from occasional minor headache pain.
Shake well before using.
Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Head Soother Compound
(Formerly Feverfew/Lavender Compound)
Ingredients: extracts of:
- Feverfew leaf & flower (Tanacetum par.) 1,3
- Meadowsweet lf & flr (Filipendula (Spiraea) ulmaria) 1,3
- Periwinkle flowering tips (Vinca major) 1,2,3
- Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia) 1,3
Other Ingredients: Certified organic grain alcohol (57-67%), distilled water & vegetable glycerine.
- Certified Organically Grown
- Custom Wildcrafted