EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

MSRP:
$14.00
Our Price:
$11.20
You Save:
$2.80 (20)
  • Volume Discount
  • Buy 2+
    Save 5%
Earn 10% Loyalty Credit ?

This product is already in your Wish List.


View Wish List

This product is now in your Wish List.

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

In Stock
  • Expiration Date: Mar 2021
  • Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
  • Product Code: HBP-00348
  • UPC Code: 090700003487
  • Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
  • Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Bundle Offer
Save $1.89 when you purchase these items today for only $15.26
Total: $17.15
Combo Discount: - $1.89
Together: $15.26

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Product Overview

Description

  • Immune Support
  • Active Responder
  • Herbal Supplement
  • Oregano Spirits Liquid Extract

Oregano Spirits is a blend of the plant extract and the essential oil of Certified Organically Grown plants &/or Sustainably Wildcrafted Origanum vulgare plants.

Suggested Use

Shake well before using

Add one full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 4 oz. of water, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.

Other Ingredients

Certified organic cane alcohol (69-79%) & distilled water. Gluten-free

Warnings

Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing.

Do not take drops undiluted.

Keep out of the reach of children

Store away from heat & light

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Servings: about 42
  Amount Per Serving % DV
Proprietary Extract Blend:
Oregano leaf & flower (Origanum vulgare) (O)
Oregano herb essential oil (Origanum vulgare) (O) (W)
615 mg(E)
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(E) Equivalent to approx. 172 mg dry herb & 13 mg essential oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
 

Very powerful Oregano!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015

Nice mixture with alcohol, the Oregano is still very strong/overpowering in this one!

Was this review helpful to you?

to many alcohol

Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014

95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.

Was this review helpful to you?

Keep colds away!!

Posted by 5127587468052342575 on Feb 10, 2014

I love this. I also take Oregano pills but these drop are so immediate. I gargle to cleanse the throat then swallow to cleanse my body so to speak. The strength is great and a cold will not get me if I take drops these early enough. You must take throughout the day at regular intervals when you're fighting something but this is a great product.

Was this review helpful to you?

worked great

Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013

kills any bug i have immediately. but don't take it straight out of the dropper, mix with some liquid. i love herb pharm, been using their stuff for over 20 years

Was this review helpful to you?

Not strong enough for mad finnish warrior.

Posted by Twailai on Jun 11, 2012

Works as intended, good for killing yeast that accumulates in mad finnish warriors body for drinking too much beer. Unfortunately the taste is not strong enough and mad finnish warriors breath does not smell of pizza after using this product.

Was this review helpful to you?