Herb Pharm, Warming Circulation Tonic Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
By Herb Pharm3 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HBP-90044
- UPC Code: 090900000446
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Supports Healthy Blood Circulation
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
These herbs are never fumigated or irradiated.
Shake well before using.
Two to four times per day take 25 to 40 drops in a little water.
Do not take drops undiluted.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Warming Circulation Tonic contains extracts of:
- Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba) 1,4
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus sen.) 2,4
- Rosemary leafy branch (Rosmarinus officinalis) 1,3
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 1,4
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum c.h.) 2,4
- Cayenne Pepper 1:4 (Capsicum annuum) 1,4
- Certified Organically Grown
- Custom Wildcrafted
- Fresh & Succulent
Contains certified organic grain alcohol (55-64%), distilled water, vegetable glycerine & herb extractives.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am impressed with the Herb Pharm tinctures and this one is excellent when you feel you need a boost, in Winter time especially
Honestly, I don't like the way this tastes in water. That's why I only gave it 4 stars. But I love it in my coffee! I think it would be good in tea, as well. And when the holidays come around again, I intend to try it in my "eggnog." I put quotes around eggnog because we buy the kind made with either soy or coconut milk. They are both delicious. Anyway, I hope you find my review of Warming Circulation Tonic by Herb Pharm helpful. It does help warm me, and I will continue to use it. I have saved a lot of money shopping at iherb, and find the reviews helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. If I don't like something I will say so.