Herb Pharm, Wild Indigo, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herb Pharm
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Baptisia tinctoria
- Fresh Root
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
We prepare our Wild Indigo Extract from fresh (undried) roots of Baptisia tinctoria plants which are Custom Wildcrafted in their wild native habitat.
To assure optimal extraction of Wild Indigo's bioactive compounds, the roots are hand-dug only in the autumn or early spring and are then taken directly to our laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent.
Our Wild Indigo is not fumigated or irradiated.
Shake Well Before Using
Two to four times per day take 20 to 40 drops in a cup of water
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Fresh herb/menstruum ratio: 1:2
Contains certified organic grain alcohol (48-58%), distilled water & Wild Indigo extractives
iHerb Customer Reviews
I used this product along with the olive leaf extract in a saline solution to make a nasal spray , as I have had a fungal infection that has been ongoing for the past 4 years , the cause was nasal steroid spray , and the discomfort was enormous , this has worked better than anything else , and I have tried everything , beleive me ! thank you Cindy