Herbal Clean, QCarbo16, Mega Strength Cleansing Formula, Tropical Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herbal Clean1 Review
Shipping Weight: 1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HLN-01223
- UPC Code: 742961012233
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 6.6 in, 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- 100% Guarantee
- Customers 1st Choice
- Easy To Use
- With Eliminex
- Herbal Supplement
Herbal Clean QCarbo16 is designed to provide the Mega Strength necessary to blast through your body and help cleanse excessive toxin build up. One of the most popular detox products on the market, it proves time and time again to be a reliable potent cleanser.
Today's lifestyles expose us to numerous pollutants from many sources including the air we inhale, water we drink and food we ingest. It is important to eliminate these toxins safely and with peace of mind. QCarbo16 confidently provides reliability and satisfaction for your cleansing needs and improved lifestyle.
- Drink the entire contents of this bottle.
- Refill bottle with water and drink at a comfortable yet consistent pace.
- As part of the toxin elimination process, be sure to urinate frequently.
- Sit back and relax, you have purchased the best cleansing product on the market.
If you desire, additional consumption of water can be helpful.
- Those who are serious about a cleanse use QPretox Master Concentrated Capsules prior to use of QCarbo16.
- When cleansing the system, it is important to drink as much water as possible on a daily basis.
- Avoid unwanted toxins.
- Best when taken on an empty stomach; however if you have a sensitive stomach, you may eat something light (like toast or crackers).
- Cleansing is beneficial prior to any diet and exercise program.
Water, dextrose, fructose, vegetable glycerine, citric acid, artificial flavor, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), malic acid, phosphoric acid, F, D & C red no. 40.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease. This product is not recommended for prolonged use. This product is made with botanical herbs. When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance. As with all herbal supplements, this product is not recommended for children without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
|Serving Size: 1 Bottle (16 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||57 g||19%*|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||20 mg||1176%|
Creatine Monohydrate, Dandelion Root Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Juniper Berry Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root, Licorice Root Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Ligustrum Berry Extract, Corn Silk Extract, Apple Pectin, Guarana Seed Extract.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.