Herbal Clean, QTabs, 10 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Herbal Clean3 Reviews
0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: HLN-01031
- UPC Code: 742961010314
- Package Quantity: 10 Tablets
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.5 x 2.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Maximum Strength
- Same Trusted Brand, New Look!
- Dietary Supplement
- Easy to Use
The Most Reliable Detox Product on the Planet!
Today's lifestyles expose us to numerous pollutants from many sources including the air we inhale, water we drink and food we ingest. QTabs is the original Detox product that acts as a potent deep cleansing formula; one that you can rely on! It is important to eliminate toxins safely and with peace of mind. QTabs confidently provides satisfaction and reliability for your cleansing needs and improved lifestyle.
QTabs' proprietary blend of Uva Ursi Leaf, Alfalfa Leaf, Turmeric Root, Barberry Root, Ligustrum Berry, Milk Thistle Seed, Juniper Berry, Licorice Root, Cayenne Pepper, Cornsilk, Gentian Root and other beneficial ingredients aids in cleansing the liver, kidneys, urinary tract and other body systems. QTabs is an excellent jump start to Herbal Clean's new Simply Slender Lemonmade Diet, a comprehensive cleansing and diet program.
- Take 4 tablets with a 12 ounce glass of water.
- For your comfort, wait twenty minutes and take 3 tablets with 12 ounces of water.
- Again, for your comfort, wait another twenty minutes before taking the remaining tablets with an additional 12 ounces of water.
- If you weight over 180 lbs you may wish to drink 16 ounces of water during each step instead of the 12 ounces of water.
- Do not eat any large meals prior to or while taking this product.
- As part of the toxin elimination process, be sure to urinate frequently.
- Avoid unwanted toxins.
Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, or if you have kidney disorders or disease.
|Serving Size: 10 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Protein (from Rice Protein)||<1 g||1%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||200 mg||11764%|
|Calcium (from dicalcium phosphate)||690 mg||69%|
|Potassium (from potassium chloride)||100 mg||3%|
Uva Ursi Leaf, Alfalfa Leaf, Creatine Monohydrate, Turmeric Root, Barberry Root, Ligustrum Berry, Milk Thistle Seed, Juniper Berry, Licorice Root, Cayenne Pepper, Cornsilk, Gentian Root.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.