Herbal Clean, Qpretox, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
By Herbal Clean
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Herbal Supplement
- Master Concentrated Capsules
- Made for Those Who Are Serious About a Pre-Cleanse
- 100% Guarantee
Herbal clean's QPretox is often used as a pre-cleanse to prime your body prior to more aggressive detox. QPretox is also great as a post-cleanse or as part of a daily maintenance cleansing routine. This unique blend of herbs is designed to help rid the body of the pollutants we are exposed to daily from our air, water and food. Qpretox confidently provides satisfaction and reliability for your cleansing need and improved lifestyle.
Take 2 capsules twice daily or as desired
Gelatin, magnesium, stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease. This product is not recommended for prolonged use. This product is made with botanical herbs. When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance. As with all herbal supplements, this product is not recommended for children without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid)||3 mg||15%|
Gentian Root, Juniper Berry, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Red Clover Leaf, Uva Ursi Leaf, Cayenne Pepper, Chamomile Flower.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.