Herbal Clean, Rely Detox, Grape Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herbal CleanWrite a Review
1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Product Code: HLN-57481
- UPC Code: 794504574814
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 7.2 in, 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Herbal Supplement
- Maximum Strength
- Laboratory Tested
- Scientific Toxin
- Removal System
- Shake bottle well and drink contents at a comfortable yet steady pace.
- For your comfort, wait 15 minutes and then drink 16 oz of water. If you weigh more than 180 lbs, drink 32 oz of water instead.
- Those who are serious about a cleanse use Insurance Detox pre-cleanse capsules before using Rely Detox
- While using product, urinate frequently to expel toxins.
- Do not eat any large meals before using product.
- Avoid unwanted toxins and drink plenty of water daily.
Water, fructose, dextrose, vegetable glycerine, citric acid, artificial flavor, malic acid, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), phosphoric acid, FD&C red no 40, sucralose, FD&C blue no 1.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease. This product is not recommended for prolonged use. This product is made with botanical herbs. When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance. As with all herbal supplements, this product is not recommended for children without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
|Serving Size: 1 Bottle (16 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g||17%*|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||10 mg||588%|
Creatine Monohydrate, Dandelion Root Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Juniper Berry Extract, Ginger Root, Turmeric Root Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Leaf Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Ligustrum Berry Extract, Cayenne Pepper, Guarana Seed Extract.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.