- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Proprietary Essential Oil Blend (No Phthalates)/No Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- 100% Vegan
Propanediol is different than Propylene Glycol in three major ways.
- Physical & Chemical Properties
- Source and Manufacturing Process
- Propanediol is mainly derived from a sustainable and renewable corn sugar fermentation process.
- Propylene Glycol is mainly synthesized from Propylene Oxide, a petrochemical.
- Manufacturing corn-derived Propanediol emits up to 40% less greenhouse gases than chemically-derived Propylene Glycol¹.
- Corn-derived Propanediol uses up to 35% less non-renewable energy than chemically-derived Propylene Glycol¹.
¹According to life cycle analysis from design data by Dupont Tate & Lyle
Application: Apply to underarms only.
Propanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aqua, glycerin, sodium stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, oryza sativa (rice) starch, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, allantoin, bisabolol, zinc ricinoleate, mineral salts (potassium alum), hydroxyethylcellulose, fragrance.
Caution: Do not apply to broken skin. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. A plastic base will appear when canister is almost empty.
If you've been looking for a natural deodorant you will find that most of them don't last long at all. I bought "forest" because I hate the smell of patchouli. I love the smell but thought it would be like the others and fade away within an hour or less. I put this on before work and to my amazment I could still smell it after a 10 hour shift. I am a welder and needless to say it gets very hot and sweaty. I will buy this again.
I have tried 3 of the Herban Cowboy deodorants and this scent is the freshest. I will buy it again.
Just LOVE it!!
Posted by michealbehrens on Nov 26, 2016
This deodorant is the only one of all Herban Cowboy's deodorant that gives 100% protections. I have tried several of them before, but nothing is like this one! About the smell, I would say that it is individual! Personally I love the smell! The dusk version smells good too, but it dosen't work as good as this one. I swear to this one, and I haven't used any other deodorant for 4 years now! I recommend it!
Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Nov 02, 2016
All the men in the house love this one - it's stable and lasts a long time
Posted by 4726305736140642972 on Sep 09, 2016
Good product, very effective, but "Forest" scent smells like the waiting room of a dentist office. Herban Cowboy "Dusk" is a much better scent.
Posted by 5498644922502456280 on Sep 08, 2016
Not over-powerful, just lightly scented and it works great for me. Plus its been a month of daily use and I dont think I have even turned the little roller thing down. So it seems like it will last. However, I will buy 3 more in the event of a crisis at the factory! Seriously. And it smells great.
Posted by sakeenah on Aug 11, 2016
My husband needed a stronger deodorant, so we decided to give this one a try. The smell is masculine but not overly so, so I got one for me too. I am usually very sensitive to fragrance, but I have not reacted to the Forest scent.