Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, FF 3, Plum, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.71|
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- A Gentle Formula for Perfect Grey Coverage from the First Application!
This package contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
- 1 leaftlet containing directions for use and gloves
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
40 years of expertise dedicated to beauty and health of colored hair.
Herbatint permanent haircolor gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A gentle and unique formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specially selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe vera - protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Cinchona calisaya - Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Juglans regia (walnut) - intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) - moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) - rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Betula alba (white birch) - toning and soothing properties
- Echinacea angustifolia - natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Rheum palmatum (rhubarb) - color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your color is rich and deep, your hair looks beautiful and healthy.
A wide range of shades that you can personalize
Choose from 36 color shades, or mix and find your own color tone, for a more natural look.
Easy to apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than even to mix and apply.
Up to 2 applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for a perfect result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water), PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, aloe barbadensis
(aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract,
echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum
(rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes
alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, p-phenylenediamine, 1,5-naphthalenediol, 2-
amino-3-hydroxypyridine, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride,
simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Developer ingredients: Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride,
simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal cream ingredients : aqua (water), citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis
(aloe vera) leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ
oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate,
methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate,
parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
*Botanical and natural origin
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1. For external use only.
Against animal testing.
Store between 50ºF and 86ºF (10ºC and 30ºC).
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey hair and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.
I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.
hair turned red instead of purple. Was easy to apply though and didn't have a strong odor.
Still My Favorite Hair Color
Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 02, 2014
Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.
Posted by 4884420826918490212 on Jul 06, 2014
very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.
Colors hair with less odor
Posted by 5331973409173747765 on Mar 31, 2014
My hair is black and already colored in dark brown, it gives a week of purplish shine under the sun but turns brown very soon. Like it because it lacks harsh chemicals.
Posted by 5324476092611316795 on Aug 05, 2012