- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, FF 6 Orange, 4.5 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00306
- UPC Code: 666248003069
- Package Quantity: 4.5 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.4 x 6.7 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Important Note:
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Since 1970
- Flash Fashion
- With Aloe Vera
- No Resorcinol
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- Covers Grey Hair
- For One or Two Applications
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel flash fashion, 60 ml - 2 fl. oz.
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer, 60 ml - 2 fl. oz.
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner, 15 ml - 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil; 2-amino-3-hydroxypiridine; echinacea angustifolia extract; p-aminophenol; betula alba leaf extract; 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol; HC yellow 4; hamamelis virginiana extract; 4-chloro-1,3 benzediol; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; p-phenylenediamine; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride.
Glycol developer ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride
Royal cream conditioner ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth -20; mallow extract; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
Against animal testing.
Caution: Haircolorings may cause serious allergies. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old. Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- Your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- You already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
iHerb Customer Reviews
it doesn't have an awful smell of hair dyes. i like color and it makes my hair soft and shiny.
Good Product. Less harmful then other hair color products.