Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 1N, Black, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologically Tested
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (White Birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (Walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your color is rich and deep, your hair looks beautiful and healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
Easy To Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up to 2 applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for a perfect result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water)*, PEG-2 oleamine*, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine, oleic acid*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, betula alba (birch) leaf extract*, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract*, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract*, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract*, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract*, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil*, 4-chlororesorcinol, tetrasodium EDTA, 2, 4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite*, glycerin*.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water)*, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water*), citric acid*, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate*, glycerin*.
*Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
For external use only.
Against animal testing.
After researching this product and feeling confident that this herbal alternative to harsh chemical haircolors was a safe one, I did a test of about one drop of the gel to my inner arm, and within 8 hours had developed a severe blistered, itchy, red and swollen area measuring 3" across. This required immediate medical intervention with steroid treatments for a week to clear it up.
This is a wonderful product!! I've used henna and it was such a messy and time-consuming process that I never wanted to use it again. Herbatint not only leaves my hair shiny and soft, but it's also really easy to use! Plus, it's cheaper and better for your hair than most store-bought hair dyes. I definitely recommend it!!!!
Posted by 4733461469608545043 on Dec 25, 2015
gift for my dad
Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015
dad loves it very much .it make your scalp feels more comfortable
Posted by 5050450041301635239 on Apr 10, 2015
Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Hair Color Gel
Posted by 5567612649599071554 on Mar 08, 2015
I thought I would give this product a try after many positive reviews. Luckily I applied a very small 'patch' test and had a bad reaction as a consequence, some 48 hours later. It is now day 5 and my skin is still very sore itchy and red. Not a product to be used on my sensitive scalp.