Herbatint, Normalizing Shampoo, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Rich in Herbal Extracts For All Types of Hair
Herbavita's Normalizing Shampoo, rich in herbal extracts, is good for all types of hair. It delicately cleanses your hair with a controlled action that does not compromise your haircolor stability.
Specially formulated Normalizing Shampoo has an acid pH to neutralize any eventual oxidation residue following hair coloring treatment.
Gives your hair a healthy and strong look.
Wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Not tested on animals.
Aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamide Dea, cetrimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance, urtica dioica extract, lauramidopropylbetaine. imidazolidinyl urea, dehydroacetic acid, propylparaben. methylparaben.
Excellent shampoo. Cleans thoroughly, does'nt fade hair color. Works very well on my thick, course hair/
nice regular shampoo
Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Dec 07, 2013
I like this product but it is not exited. Besides, I don't like the bottle, itself - pure plastic and it was licked suring the transportation.
Posted by Reviewer3061240 on Apr 28, 2011
Excellent product! Takes all the freeziness out of my hair and leaves it silky and shiny.
Posted by Reviewer2638426 on Mar 22, 2010
Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Feb 20, 2010
I love everything from Herbatint. This does have SLS though - use sparingly.