Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 10C, Swedish Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning Lasting Colour
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Color
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long lasting color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 15 ml - 0.5 fl oz
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Free sample Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 fl oz.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; p-aminophenol; hamamelis virginiana extract; p-phenylenediamine ; 1,5 naphtalenediol; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbate acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth-20; mallow extract; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol.
Contains Phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1
Haircolorings may cause serious allergies.
An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions.
This product must not be used as individual less than 16 years old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- Your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- You already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against animal testing
The best natural alternative I have ever found. Other products like Henna do condition, but the color is unpredictable and permanent. Herbatint blends roots, covers gray and conditions. The color doesn't fade dull or brassy. There's only enough in the box though for one full application if you've got more hair than a pixie, but again, it's worth it.
Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Jun 27, 2016
Nice color, good coverage. Will use again.
The colour is indicative of this girl on the box BUT if you are a lighter blonde this will make you darker!
Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Jun 27, 2016
My hair is now a very dark blonde almost light brown after using this. While i dont COMPLETELY hate it if you already a fairly light blond then dont use this if you were looking to redo your roots or maintain a light colour cause THIS IS NOT!
Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014
Fantastic product! Easy to use, and it matches my original hair colour so perfectly that no one seems to notice the difference...!
Unable to review...
Posted by 5457154786707941544 on Oct 17, 2013
... have not used yet