- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint97 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00103
- UPC Code: 666248001034
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.4 x 6.9 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner, 15 ml - 0.5 fl oz
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair color: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Color
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Free sample Royal Cream 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; p-phenylenediamine; aloe barbadensis extract; resorcinol; PEG- 75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL.
Glycol developer ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal cream conditioner ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth -20; mallow extract; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol.
Contains phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1
Against animal testing.
Caution: Haircolorings may cause serious allergies. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old. Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- Your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- You already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The color was easy to use and had little odor. You may want to purchase a hair color bottle to apply the dye with because it does not come with anything. If you are dying your whole head and you have a lot of hair, you may have to use two kits. I have thick long hair, so one would not saturate all my hair. Luckily, I purchased two kits so I mixed them both up. The color is not Chestnut though, it is black. I would really recommend going one to two shades lighter. Next time I am mixing 5N and 6N and I normally have very dark brown hair.
I've been using this brand for about a year now. I love that it doesn't have a lot of the chemicals that most hair dyes have. It's very gentle & doesn't even have any sort of harsh smell, yet it provides great natural-looking color. It always leaves my hair looking even shinier and softer than before I used it.