Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 5M, Light Mahogany Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens
- Dermatologically Tested - Sensitive Skin
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml/2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml/ 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera-Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (white birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your Color is Rich and Deep, Your Hair Looks Beautiful and Healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
East to Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up to 2 Applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for A Perfect Result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instructions leaflet.
Herbatint haircolor gel: Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water), PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, p-phenylenediamine, 2-amino-3-hydroxypyridine, p-aminophenol, m-aminophenol, tetrasodium edta, 4-chlororesorcinol, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water), citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
* Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against Animal Testing
For External Use Only.
Use 5N Light Chestnut with this colour and gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.
Posted by 4990955122622289531 on Aug 13, 2015
good products! been used this item for many years already!
Strand Test ..asthma...fragrance...resorcinol
Posted by 5133404221049858468 on Oct 16, 2014
Yes, I am gray at the temples etc. I have dark brown/auburn nw European hair. This made my hair look like I used manic panic. It stank for about two weeks. I went to my physician and got a prescription for an asthma inhaler. I also have large zits that have persisted on my scalp for about a month now. I am certainly not new to hair colorants as a former "hipster",now 41. I really wished I'd just used surya or the naturtint. I am never impressed with the gray color of surya. I read that if you do it twice, the second color will stick to the red roots. (that's what I did with this product , but it only cut the clown by about 25%) I liked using a lighter than my natural color for the gray strips on the sides of my face with the naturtint. I did however, have fallout with both naturtint and herbatint. I never had any fallout with Clairol, which I used for years. ( I am no longer using proucts that are not cruelty free. however.) I also do not remember any fallout with the surya brasil. I would use the naturtint again, but never the herbatint. Resorcinol, really on a "health" website.
Posted by Reviewer2247026 on Oct 29, 2013
Posted by 5183182522017520292 on Nov 04, 2012
The thing that was disappointing to me is that it doesn't come with an applicator bottle or brush. It would've been nice to know this ahead of time. I'll rate the product for the color later.I'm hesitating to dye my hair these days.