Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6N, Dark Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint76 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00105
- UPC Code: 666248001058
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.3 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- No Animal Tested
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning
- More Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
- Quality and Tradition With a New Look
- More Intense Shining Colors
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Please read enclosed direction carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any affect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; p-phenylenediamine; aloe barbadensis extract; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; resorcinol; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance.
Against Animal Testing
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
This Package Contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use
Free sample Royal Cream (15 ml/0.5 fl oz)
iHerb Customer Reviews
I started with 3N. All I wanted was brown color for my hair. However, 3N, 4N and 5N were way too dark. 6N is fine. However, 6N is not dark blonde, it is brown. The dye is good and covers gray hair.
I switched to this hair dye last year, and I love it. It's vegan and not tested on animals, which is really important to me. It also doesn't contain ammonia and has a nice, light smell. I found that the colour doesn't fade as bad as your typical drugstore brands either. I have long straight hair, and it coloured perfectly - no patchy spots, no lines of different colours. It's a gel, so it's easy to apply, but it doesn't really drip either. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. Keep in mind it doesn't come with an applicator bottle. I saved bottles from a brand of hairdye I used to use, and I just wash them and reuse them every time. As for colour selection, I had a bit of trial and error. I have to use two boxes due to the amount of hair I have, so I mix 6N with 7D. I have dark brown hair, so that combination lightens it a little bit, and adds a subtle reddish tone. Everyone's hair colours differently though. But if you have dark brown hair, I would warn that this colours darker than you think it will - you might want to choose a lighter shade than you normally would.