Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 8C, Light Ash Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologically Tested
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (White Birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (Walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your color is rich and deep, your hair looks beautiful and healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
Easy To Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up to 2 applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for a perfect result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water)*, PEG-2 oleamine*, ethanolamine, oleic acid*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, betula alba (birch) leaf extract*, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract*, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract*, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract*, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract*, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil*, p-phenylenediamine, 4-chlororesorcinol, 2-methylresorcinol, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite*, glycerin*.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water)*, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water*), citric acid*, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate*, glycerin*.
*Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
For external use only.
Against animal testing.
As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!
Since it has low peroxide, I tried brighter color than my natural hair color. It worked! my dark brown color has turned in to bright/ashish/a bit redish brown and I'm loving it! Though my hair is not as smooth as it used to be after shampooing, it feels fine after conditioning. great natural color result.
Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Mar 09, 2015
My hair is naturally dark blond. Did not lighten my hair som much as I would have wanted, but did turn ashy and not yellow.
Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013
hair became darker than expected
Heratint Natural Hair Color
Posted by Reviewer1357572 on Dec 01, 2011
excellent product, have used for 20 years.
Herbatint Hair Color
Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Aug 06, 2011
My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.