Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, Light Copperish Gold 10DR, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00129
- UPC Code: 666248001294
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.4 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning
- Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Color
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamin A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
- 1 Sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel with the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. *total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard and unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; p-m aminophenol; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol, methyl gluceth-20; mallow extracts; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol.
Caution: Haircolorings may cause serious allergies. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- you already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children’s reach.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
Against Animal Testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.
I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.