Herbon, Berry Buddies, Berry Flavor, 8 GoodyPops (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18kg)
- Product Code: HRB-00114
- UPC Code: 625324001146
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.4 x 6.8 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08kg)
- Field Berry Flavor with Pectin
- Soothing & Delicious Sore Throat Relief
For your information, each goodypop also contains the following inactive ingredients: 50 mg of Echinacea and 20 mg of Vitamin C. Refer to Drug Facts panel for full lists of active and inactive ingredients.
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor sore throat pain, irritation and sore mouth.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow Goodypop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated as needed or as directed by a physician.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a physician.
People suffering from autoimmune disorders, who have allergies to plants in the asteraceae family (such as sunflowers), or are pregnant or nursing, should exercise caution when taking this product.
Ask a physician before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, persistent headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 2 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children-beware of accidental ingestion
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, rash, swelling, or vomiting may be serious. Consult a physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
|Active Ingredient (per pop)||Purpose|
|Pectin 10 mg||Soothes Sores Throats|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn syrup, echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, malic acid, natural fruit flavor blend, red beet juice color, sugar, vitamin C blend (ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate)|