Herbon, Berry Buddies, Berry Flavor, 8 GoodyPops (Discontinued Item)
By HerbonWrite a Review
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HRB-00114
- UPC Code: 625324001146
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.4 x 6.8 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Field Berry Flavor with Pectin
- Soothing & Delicious Sore Throat Relief
For your information, each goodypop also contains the following inactive ingredients: 50 mg of Echinacea and 20 mg of Vitamin C. Refer to Drug Facts panel for full lists of active and inactive ingredients.
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor sore throat pain, irritation and sore mouth.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow Goodypop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated as needed or as directed by a physician.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a physician.
People suffering from autoimmune disorders, who have allergies to plants in the asteraceae family (such as sunflowers), or are pregnant or nursing, should exercise caution when taking this product.
Ask a physician before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, persistent headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 2 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children-beware of accidental ingestion
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, rash, swelling, or vomiting may be serious. Consult a physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
|Active Ingredient (per pop)||Purpose|
|Pectin 10 mg||Soothes Sores Throats|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn syrup, echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, malic acid, natural fruit flavor blend, red beet juice color, sugar, vitamin C blend (ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate)|