Herbon, Herbal Throat Drops, Lemon Honey, 18 Drops, 2.1 oz (62 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 lbs (0.1kg)
- Product Code: HRB-96944
- UPC Code: 625324969446
- Package Quantity: 2.1 oz (62 g)
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.1 x 0.8 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08kg)
- Naturally Flavored
- Soothing and Delicious
- Menthol-Soothes Sore Throat
For your information, each drop also contains the following amounts of inactive herbal ingredients: 100 mg of Echinacea, 10 mg of Lemon Balm, and 2 mg if Linden Flower. Refer to Drug Fact panel for full list of active and inactive ingredients.
Uses: For temporary relief of occasional minor sore throat pain, irritation and sore mouth.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a physician. Children under 3 years of age: consult a physician.
People suffering from auto-immune disorders, who have allergies to plants in the asteraceae family (such as sunflowers), or are pregnant or nursing, should exercise caution when taking this product.
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, rash, swelling, or vomiting may be serious. Consult a physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, persistent headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 2 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children-beware of accidental ingestion.
|Active Ingredient (per drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol (3 mg)||Soothes sore throats|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids, citric acid, corn syrup, echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, lemon balm, linden flower, natural lemon and honey flavoring, sugar, thyme.|