Herbs Etc., Allergy ReLeaf System, 2 Bottles, 60 Sofgels/Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Natural Medicine
- 100% Natural
- Allertonic Softgels - 60 ct.
- Quercetin AllerReLeaf Tablets - 60 ct.
- Information Allergy ReLeaf Pamphlet
- Solution You Trust
- Americas #1 Best Seller
Complete Formula for Seasonal Environmental and Dietary Challenges
- Calms Eye, Sinus, Lung, and gastrointestinal tissues
- Provieds Allergy-Specific Nutritonal and Herbal Support
Allergy ReLeaf System is a innovative program developed by Medical Herbalist Daniel Gagnon, RH AHG. This program's advanced, synergistic nutritional and herbal formulas deliver essential benefits, on-going soothing comfort, and are designed to help you make every season a healthy season.
- Soothes temporary respiratory, digestive and skin irritation from environmental, dietary, and seasonal challenges
- Promotes healthy eye, sinus, throat, lung, adrenal, skin and gastrointestinal tissues
- Clears excessive moisture of eyes, sinuses and lungs without harsh stimulants
- Stabilizes mast cells and calms their response to airborne pollens
- Maintains a healthy allergen response by the respiratory and digestive systems
- Supports adrenal glands and sustains healthy energy levels during stressful times
Acute: Take one Allertonic softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf tablet every two to three hours with water until comfort is achieved or as directed by your health care professional. Noticeable comfort is attained within the first or second day. Then switch to Ongoing use.
Ongoing: Once comfort is attained, take one Allertonic softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf tablet three times a day with water.
Pro-Active: Two months prior to seasonal challenges, take one Allertonic softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf tablet twice a day with water.
Best results are achieved when these two supplements are taken together.
Extra virgin olive oil¹, non-GMO soy lecithin beeswax. Softgel contains gelatin, vegetable glycerine, carob, chlorophyll.
Cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Alcohol free concentrated Extracts of: fresh Stinging Nettle herb¹, Licorice root¹, Eyebright herb¹, Horehound herb¹, Osha root, fresh Horsetail herb, fresh Mullein leaf¹, Elecampane root¹ and fresh Plantain leaf¹.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||900 mg|
|Vitamin C||200 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||100 mg|
|Turmeric (95% Curcuminoids)||50 mg|
|Bromelain (2,400 GDU)||50 mg|
I am 50 years old, for the first time since my teenage years I made it through the Fall and Spring seasons with NO Allergy symptoms, And no other Allergy drugs or medications !! FABULOUS !!!
This allergy system has given me user friendly relief from allergy symptoms. I feel so lucky to have found it after so many trial and error products.
This really works!! Worth the money.
Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014
I have suffered from allergies all my life. After years of allergy shots and medications that made me feel worse than the allergy symptoms, I switched to natural remedies. After trying many other brands, this is now my favorite. It is best used as a preventative, when I will be outdoors all day and before the season starts, but it also works well once the symptoms kick in. This product, in addition to use of a neti pot, has made a huge difference in how I feel. I'm allergic to just about everything so I am amazed at the results. It recently got me through a visit with my in-laws who have an indoor, long-haired cat. I was fatigued from the exposure but not stuffed up and miserable.
Posted by Reviewer3021261 on Nov 15, 2012
i used dis product for over a year it work s wery good i wheel recommend dis product 100%
Allergy ReLeaf System Works
Posted by Reviewer3190902 on Dec 10, 2011
Good product - works in keeping your nose clear with no side-affects that I can tell.
Works for me!
Posted by Reviewer2743902 on Jun 29, 2011
The Allergy Releaf system works pretty well for me. What I particularly like is the absence of the drying-out side effects that an anti-histamine medicine brings with it.
Allergy Releaf System
Posted by Reviewer2052063 on Jun 15, 2011
I have had allergys for years and suffer so badly that I have to just lay down with wet cloth over my eyes. This year I have been taking Allergy Releaf system since January. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made it so far with very little symtoms. This is the best thing I have ever used.