Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Professional Strength, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18kg)
- Product Code: HEC-31901
- UPC Code: 765704319017
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.9 x 7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Fast-Acting Dietary Supplement
- American's #1 Best Seller
- Chlorophyll Concentrate
- Builds Better Blood
- Equals up to 2 - 16 oz Bottles of the Competition's Chlorophyll
- 36 Drops = 100 mg Chlorophyll
- No Refrigeration Required
- Preservative and Alcohol Free
- Great Sweet Grass Taste
- Highly Concentrated
- Builds Red Blood Cells
- Increases Oxygenation
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Facilitates High Altitude Acclimation
Helpful for individuals who are:
- Short of breath
- Looking to maximize lung function
- Desiring better intestinal and digestive health
- Living or traveling to high altitude areas
- Colostomy patients
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate increases the amount of oxygen available to cells.
Shake well before using. Take 18 in 8 ounces of water twice a day.
Contains: Sodium copper chlorophyllins extracted from Stinging Nettle leaves, purified water, vegetable glycerine.
No artificial colors or preservatives are ever used. It is water soluble for maximum absorption.
Sodium copper chlorophyllins: 50 mg per serving
Sodium: 4 mg per serving
Caution: Permanently stains.
|Serving Size: 18 drops|
|Servings Per Container: 66|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Sodium||4 mg||<than 1%|
|Chlorophyll (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)||50 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.