Herbs Etc., Ivy Itch ReLeaf, Soothing Topical Spray, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Professional Strength
- Soothes Plant Contact Irritation
- Made from Concentrated Fresh Herbal Extracts
- A Must for Every Outdoor Adventurer
- Easy to Use Topical Spray
- Unlike Creams or Salves No Rubbing Required
Outdoor activities are a wonderful way to stay healthy. Unfortunately, plant contact may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Ivy Itch ReLeaf offers fast-acting, soothing aid of affected skin areas.
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Stinging nettle
A must for outdoor activities:
- Off-road biking
Spray liberally on affected area from three times a day up to every two hours.
Fresh flowering jewel weed herb, fresh grindelia flower, fresh plantain leaf¹, licorice root¹, echinacea angustifolia root¹, grain alcohol (60% by volume), water, vegetable glycerin.
For external use only.
Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if condition persists, worsens or if infection occurs.