Herbs Etc., Ivy Itch ReLeaf, Soothing Topical Spray, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Professional Strength
- Soothes Plant Contact Irritation
- Made from Concentrated Fresh Herbal Extracts
- A Must for Every Outdoor Adventurer
- Easy to Use Topical Spray
- Unlike Creams or Salves No Rubbing Required
Outdoor activities are a wonderful way to stay healthy. Unfortunately, plant contact may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Ivy Itch ReLeaf offers fast-acting, soothing aid of affected skin areas.
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Stinging nettle
A must for outdoor activities:
- Off-road biking
Spray liberally on affected area from three times a day up to every two hours.
Fresh flowering jewel weed herb, fresh grindelia flower, fresh plantain leaf¹, licorice root¹, echinacea angustifolia root¹, grain alcohol (60% by volume), water, vegetable glycerin.
For external use only.
Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if condition persists, worsens or if infection occurs.
For that down deep, below the surface itch (from hypothyroid, etc.) this is the best product on the planet - better than any medicinal cream or ointment I was ever prescribed. It is one of the things I would take with me if I were to have to pack lightly and move to an island for a year. I highly recommend this product.
I was looking for Jewel Weed when I bought this product, for I had read that it is among the best treatments for poison ivy--and this product does contain Jewel weed, among other things. I soon had occasion to try it. I contacted poison ivy while pulling weeds and broke out in a red itchy rash. I sprayed some on the rash. I did not notice any effect right away, but after maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, the itch went away and the rash started fading away, and it went away, almost like magic. I got the impression that this was not only working on the pain, but actually curing the problem. I was impressed, and I am not one who is easily impressed. It also seemed to work on ant stings. This is a good product. I give it five stares.