Herbs Etc., Mouth Tonic, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
- Professional Strength
- Promotes Oral Health
- Fast Acting Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Healthy Gums and Oral Tissues
- Stimulates Circulation In and Regeneration of Mouth Linings
- Supports Healthy Tissues with Dentures, Splints, Braces or Bridge Use
- Use with Water Pick to Maintain Periodontal Health
- Highly Concentrated
The mouth is naturally teeming with bacteria. The mucous lining inside the mouth is the first line of defense. It protects deeper tissues against the effects of hot liquids or food abrasions and replaces damaged cells with healthy ones. Mouth Tonic supports the production of healthy oral tissues and promotes the regeneration of mouth linings.
- First responses for mouth and gum challenges
- Rejuvenates and firms gingival and periodontal tissues
- Ideal for abrasions caused by denture, splint, brace or bridge use
Apply with cotton swab twice a day. Do not rinse. If stinging occurs, dilute with a little water.
Use water pick for periodontal health.
Water Pick Use:
Add 30 drops to tray.
|Serving Size: 30 drops|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Contains: Extracts of Echinacea angustifolia root¹, Myrrh gum resin, Goldenseal root¹, Propolis gum, Yerba Mansa root, Bloodroot root, U.S. Pharmacopoeial alcohol (65%-75%), water and vegetable glycerine.