Herbs Etc., Phytocillin, Alcohol Free, 120 Fast-Acting Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Medicine
- Liquid in a Fast-Acting Softgel
- Professional Strength
- Conquers Immune System Challenges
- Resolves Lingering Colds and Flu
- Dietary Supplement
- The Effective of a Liquid in a Convenient Softgel
Phytocillin resolves stubborn seasonal challenges. Offers specific help in lingering conditions. Ensures complete recovery of challenged respiratory and immune systems.
Take two softgels with water up to five times a day.
Lingering Conditions: Take one softgel with water three times a day.
Extra virgin love oil¹, non-GMO soy lecithin, beeswax. Softgel contains gelatin, vegetable glycerine, carob, chlorophyll.
Do not use in pregnancy.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Alcohol free concentrated extracts of: Usnea lichen, Yerba Mansa root, Propolis gum, Echinacea angustifolia root¹, Licorice root¹, Oregon Grape root and Hops strobile¹.
helps fight infections
Posted by freeradicle on May 12, 2015
I use Phytocillin for fighting infections and supporting immunity. It's the only anti-microbial herbal formula I've found that I can tolerate on a regular basis. One of the key herbs is usnea, which is supposed to be effective not just against bacteria, but also fungus and viruses. It helps me as I usually suffer more than one type of infection. This is the only supplement I've found which contains usnea in a non-alcoholic base. I find the combination of herbs in Phytocillin both effective and well-balanced.
Break you tickle cough with this
Posted by 5039939716971322753 on Mar 16, 2014
I started taking this after a co-worker told me about it. Less than four days after taking it, I finally beat the cough.
I love Phytocilli. After a cold and lingering cough this is the one to take. clears out the lungs like no other.
Posted by Reviewer1251937 on Dec 30, 2010
This product is great for sinus problems.