Herbs for Kids, Sugar Free Elderberry Syrup, Cherry-Berry Flavor, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Respiratory Support
- Great Tasting Cherry-Berry Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
- Wild Cherry Bark and Horehound Blend Soothes Irritated Throats and Supports Respiration.
- Alcohol-Free Black Elderberry Herbal Supplement
Shake well use only as directed. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children over 1 year of age.
|1-2 yrs (<24 lbs)||½-1 teaspoon|
|3-6 yrs (24-48 lbs)||1 teaspoon|
|7-11 yrs (49-95 lbs)||1-1 ½ teaspoons|
|12 yrs (> 95 lbs)||2 teaspoons|
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural mango, raspberry and cherry flavors, xanthan gum and citric acid.
Certified organic grown or ethically wild harvested.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.5 g||2%†|
Proprietary Herbal blend
† Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
this is the only thing that helps our son's cough!! we have tried pretty much everything but after 2 doses of this he is always much better!
Great product for kids as sugar free, a good taste
Posted by 5075542747618496862 on Apr 15, 2016
Great product for kids as sugar free, not worries that you add more unuseful "sugar" to their daily diet. a good taste. great to have as a back up when starting to feel a cold. Did see some results as less coughing.
just so so
Posted by 5135065249204206196 on May 23, 2013
The taste is not good as sambuccs. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com
Posted by professor on Sep 18, 2012
i founds it useless
it works on one child but not the other one
Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Oct 13, 2011
it works perfectly on my girl! it stops her from getting sick as often as before and helps her recover a lot faster than before. However this syrup is not effective on my boy.