Heritage Products, Cotton Flannel Palma Christi, 13 x 15 in (33 x 38 cm)4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: HRP-22188
- UPC Code: 076970221882
- Package Quantity: 13 x 15 in (33 x 38 cm)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.7 x 7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural, Unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs, Durable, High Quality
- 3 sewn thickness
- Boil or launder flannel to remove impurities which may remain in fabric.
- Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.)
- After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or try Castor Clean.
- Store in plastic bag or other container in a cool place. Clean pack as necessary or discard.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Other Suggestion For Use:
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Glyco-Thymoline and Epsom salts.
- Meditate, pray, read inspirational material and think positive thoughts while using your pack.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I did alot of research befor purchasing a cotton flannel cloth. This product exceeded my expectations because it came two fold. It is 13x15 and it's doubled with stitching all around. Very happy !
The product I received is very well sewn. It stands up to vigorous machine washing and can be laundered and re-used countless times for castor oil packs. It is also a good weight, not flimsy at all.