Heritage Products, Sweet Almond Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- A Legacy For Life
- Heritage Store
- Natural Moisturizer & Massage Oil
- Nourish Beautiful Skin
- 100% Pure and Unscented
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
- Certified by Periodic Laboratory Test to be Free of Pesticide Residues
Discussion: Pure Sweet Almond Oil absorbs easily to soften beautiful skin without clogging pores. Pressed from the kernels of the sweet almond tree, this gentle emollient is naturally high in antioxidant vitamin E (38% of total fat content) to moisturize and enhance your complexion.
Lightly massage Pure Sweet Almond Oil onto your body or hair, or use as a base for premium massage oils, aromatherapy preparations, and fine complexion skin care.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil (99.99%), tocopherol (vitamin E) (antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
Caution: For external use only. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Store tightly sealed in cool, dry place.
Great product for massage. I'm a massage therapist and always looking for a good product at a low price. This is great!
Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jun 20, 2014
buena relación precio/cantidad, aceite de almendras dulces para la ducha, como tantos otros
Great for skin
Posted by 4791907913714035855 on Mar 24, 2014
Use this after bath and my skin became very soft. No scent that i could tell of. I highly recommend.
Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014
Have not used the product yet
Posted by Reviewer3148515 on Dec 04, 2012
I use Heritage's castor oil but I've yet to try their almond oil. At this point , not much comments.