Heritage Products, The Palma Christi, Castor Oil, 32 fl oz (960 ml)
- A Legacy for Life
- Heritage Store
- Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil
- Soothes and Softens the Skin
- Perfect for Health-Promoting Packs
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
- Certified by Periodic Laboratory Test to be Free of Pesticide Residues
Castor Oil has been used in many cultures around the world for over 3,000 years. In old herbal texts, it is called the "Palma Christi", Latin for the palm of Christ and has many healing properties. Doctors at the former A.R.E. Clinic, under the guidance of Dr. William McGarey, used castor oil for virtually every aspect of health. In response to customer inquiries, our pure castor oil can be taken internally.
Pack Directions: Saturate flannel and place over abdomen or other areas. Cover with plastic and apply heat to support absorption.
Other Uses: Massage into any area where softening and soothing is desired.
Pure, cold pressed ricinus communis (castor) oil.