- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Heritage Products, Wool Flannel, 1 Flannel20 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.26 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: HRP-22174
- UPC Code: 076970221745
- Package Quantity: 1 Flannel
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.2 x 0.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- A Legacy for Life
- The Palma Christi
- Natural, Unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Durable, High Quality
- 12" X 12" (30 X 68 cm)
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
A richly textured, heavy quality fabric used for castor oil packs. Its weight and strength allow it to be reused many times. Comprehensive instructions for preparation and use of castor oil packs are included. 12" x 27" (single piece)
- Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.
- After pack is removed cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water. (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean or Castor Clean Towelettes.
- Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Other Suggestions for Use:
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Alka-Thyme and Epsom salts.
- Mediate, pray, read inspirational material or think positive thoughts while using your pack.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very good quality product. I used it for abdominal castor oil packs. The size is just perfect and it is soft. Can be reused several times. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Quality and well made product. Using in conjunction with castor oil to make a castor oil pack provides wonderful benefits that are most thoroughly enjoyed by the liver. Placing the drenched and warmed pack onto the liver provides the liver with fats to improve its detoxification ability and thereby speed up waste removal. For Lyme disease, the removal of waste is basically half the battle so technology such as this can be a tremendous benefit for those with the time to use it. Using the castor oil pack for 45 min, 3 days a week provides the greatest amount of help with good results seen after the third usage. There are instructions on the package of the flannel as well. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***