Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Amla C, Natural Antioxidant, 60 Caplets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive Free
- Worldwide Since 1930
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union
Chromatographic Fingerprinting: The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Amla C Help You?
- Supports normal immune system function
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Part of the famous Indian formulas Triphala and Chyavanaprash
The Himalaya Difference
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf — GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals.
Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|organic amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.) standardized extract (45% Tannins - 112.5 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|organic amla stem powder (2% Tannins - 7 mg*)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I switched from sythenic absorbic acid to this and haven't regret a bit. I have not been sick since starting this and it is one of my supplements that give me nice skin.
I love this product because it calms me down at night and helps me go to sleep. The linolenic acid in the amla makes me feels so much better!
Nice natural form of Vitamin C
Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016
I take different forms of vitamin C, and extra in the winter months.
Nice but need to take alot.
Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015
These are very nice but need to take at least 6 per day. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!
Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015
Amla heard alot of good things
Posted by 5313645996968814615 on Nov 21, 2014
I recently bought Amla because i had read that if you are sensitive to other brands of Vitamin C you can take Amla C. So far pretty good , not sure of much of a difference but it's still too soon to say , will continue to take it .