Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Garcinia, Lipid Support, 60 Caplets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pure Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Additive Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Gluten Free
- 166 mg Hydroxy Citric Acid
- Worldwide Since 1930
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
How can garcinia help you?
- Supports normal appetite levels
- Supports normal fat and carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports normal glycogen production and normal body weight
The Himalaya Difference
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility
- Patents: 3 granted, 25 pending
Chromatographic Fingerprinting: The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
Take 1 caplet twice daily after meals.
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic garcinia fruit (garcinia cambogia desr.) standardized extract (65% Hydroxy citric acid -162.5 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|Organic garcinia fruit rind and leaf powder (1% Hydroxy citric acid - 3.5 mg*)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
I didn't find this product to help at all. In fact I lost weight much faster without it using the same meal plans and exercise. I'm now convinced after trying several weight loss products that make tremendous claims that none of them really work. I have been steadily losing 2 lbs a week without any diet aids using calorie count.about.com and it's free.
Not sure... expensive on iherb
Posted by emanuela on Jun 12, 2016
Not sure if this works for weight loss - I have hope for lipid management, though I will no longer buy from iherb, as their prices are too high for some products (such as this). Cheaper to buy from Europe
Posted by 5260073075836036915 on Apr 12, 2015
They`re ok. Why take after meals when all others are half to 1 hour before? I do both, but don`t really know.
Posted by 4937937177354619607 on Oct 09, 2014
Posted by 5211645785422898514 on Feb 25, 2014
so far so good
Posted by 5039334870439638384 on Nov 09, 2013
have been taking dosage as stated on bottle. been doing only a little exercise & watching what i eat. been losing .5 to a kilo a week. not hard, no hunger pains, usually i crave for food. my serving size is reduced and i don't feel hungry at night (my worst vice). quite pleased so far.