Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Turmeric, 60 Veggie Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure Herbs
- Antioxidant & Joint Support
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive Free
- Worldwide Since 1930
The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Turmeric Help You?
- A broad-spectrum herb that supports various body functions
- Supports healthy joint function
- Supports normal and healthy skin
The Himalaya Difference:
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending
Take 1 capsule per day after food.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule)
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa Linn.) standardized extract (95% Curcuminoids - 218.5 mg*)||230 mg||*|
|Organic turmeric rhizome powder (1% Curcuminoids - 3.7 mg*)||370 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been diagnosed with bursitis and arthritis. Several times doctors have prescribed Vioxx. I said thanks, but no thanks and instead have been taking Turmeric and Ginger root for their anti-inflammatory properties. Of course, sometimes the pain is there, but for the most part, I am pain free and not taking a dangerous, prescribed drug.
a crazy thought to put it on my dog's food for his skin problem. We were having to give him cortisone all the time and he takes allergy shots but was still miserable. I swear, his skin barely bothers him since I started using turmeric. His face is yellow but I've never seen anything like this.
MS. Jo Wright Broken Arrow, Ok.
Posted by 5175874302296198898 on Sep 02, 2015
I will not be reordering, I couldn't tell it did a thing.
Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013
doesn't work! You need a product with a "delivery molecule" like BCM-95 or Meriva.
Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Mar 13, 2013
I was taking this for the curcumin to help with inflamation.
LOVE this :)
Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Oct 30, 2012
Our family continues to order this, and take it daily. Lots of research that my husband has read says that it helps with keeping cancer away.