- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- With Curcumin for Joint Support
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive and Gluten Free
- Two Month Supply
The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Turmeric Help You?
- A broad-spectrum herb that supports various body functions
- Supports healthy joint function
- Supports normal and healthy looking skin
Our Science. Your Life.
- Over 1,200 clinical studies on Himalaya products
- Nearly 200 scientists, herbalists and doctors on R&D staff
- GMP Facility
- Family Owned Since 1930
Take 1 capsule per day after food.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Turmeric extract (rhizome) (Curcuma longa Linn.) (95% Curcuminoids, 237.5 mg)||250 mg||*|
|Turmeric powder (rhizome)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
I have been diagnosed with bursitis and arthritis. Several times doctors have prescribed Vioxx. I said thanks, but no thanks and instead have been taking Turmeric and Ginger root for their anti-inflammatory properties. Of course, sometimes the pain is there, but for the most part, I am pain free and not taking a dangerous, prescribed drug.
I take this for my arthritis and it has helped with the pain without any side affects. Some other similiar products have given me loose stools, this does not.
This product is great
Posted by judesuwantokuha on Jul 09, 2016
... in general, and specifically I like the Himalaya products. This Turmeric is an excellent product. I feel that I have been helped by this product.
MS. Jo Wright Broken Arrow, Ok.
Posted by 5175874302296198898 on Sep 02, 2015
I will not be reordering, I couldn't tell it did a thing.
Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013
doesn't work! You need a product with a "delivery molecule" like BCM-95 or Meriva.
Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Mar 13, 2013
I was taking this for the curcumin to help with inflamation.