Himalayan Institute, Neti Mist, Sinus Spray, Tangerine & Ginger, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Kali Muriaticum with Tangerine & Ginger
- Doctor Recommended
- 100% Natural
- No Benzalkonium Chloride
- sinus congestion & pressure
- cold & allergy symptoms
For temporary relief of:
- Nasal congestion
- Inflammation of mucus membranes
- Thick mucus & phlegm
Neti Mist Sinus Spray was designed to naturally assist and facilitate easier & clearer breathing & may be effective for seasonal sinus support. This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot in order to deeply flush the nasal passages.
Neti Mist Sinus Spray
- Soothing, decongesting & refreshing
- Supports natural sinus function during cold, flu & allergy season
- Helps keep nasal passages free of pollen, dust
- Non-drying and gently invigorating
- 100% all-natural active ingredients
- Non habit-forming & non-steroidal
- Contains no alcohol & benzalkonium chloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride Free
- Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision
- For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use
- Shake well
- Remove cap & safety clip
- For best results, use prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle & nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening (1/8th - 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside each nostril & gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours & in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation
- May be used safely for longer periods of time
- For intra-nasal use only
- Use only as directed
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity
- A pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery
- Allergies to any of the ingredients in this product
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush with water and immediately seek professional medical attention.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
Symptoms increase, persist, worsen or major irritation occurs
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a qualified health care professional before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for decongestant is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Kali muriaticum 6X||Upper respiratory mucus & congestion|
Aloe socotrina, deionized water, erythritol, grapefruit seed extract, and essential oils of tangerine and ginger, polysorbate 20 (vegetable source), sodium chloride (USP), and xylitol that was not genetically engineered.