Himalayan Institute, Neti Salt, ECO Neti Salt Refill, 24 oz (680.3 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 99.99% Pure Non-Iodized Salt
- No Additives or Anti Caking Agents
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Economy size refill salt is perfect to refill your eco salt jar.
Our 99.99% pure salt is ideal for use in your neti pot.
Place a level 1/4 teaspoon into your neti pot and add warm water.
For optimal sinus health, use with Neti Wash Plus.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride (99.99%) USP
Keep tightly closed to protect from moisture.
Additive-free, caking may occur.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I save $ by making my own neti pot mix. Scoop of this, scoop of baking soda, tsp of xylitol sugar. This is for a Grossan nasal machine (16 oz).
had septolasty turbinate reduction and sinus surgury. small premixed packets were a small fortune searched high and low himalayan pure best rated pharmacutical grade and best price out there for nasal irrigation. surgeon shocked with my healing progress
feel the difference
Posted by Reviewer2381004 on Jan 22, 2016
Cheap and effective
Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015
At first I don't believe nasal irrigation (fancy term for washing the nose). Once I tried it, I never stop using it. It help me to breathe better and easier. I do it before I sleep so that I can sleep better. Remember to use boiled water at room temperature to prevent bacterial getting the nose. I add baking soda + neti salt as recommended in website.
It's the best!
Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 08, 2013
One of the best we've ever used!
Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013
have not tried yet