Himalayan Institute, Eco Neti Pot23 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HIP-42111
- UPC Code: 652865421119
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 6.6 x 3.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Made From Natural Bioplastic
- Share• Serve • Make a Difference
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus Naturally
A nasal wash helps to:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130º F
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have a stainless steel pot that I use at home, but wanted something lighter and smaller for travelling. Thie fits the description! I'm glad I bought it.
I ordered this pot as I wanted it shipped overseas, and this one was lighter and less breakable. I really like the pot. It is light and easy to use, and if I travel it is easy to squish into a bag somewhere and take. It is not heavy, and should not break. I had never tried neti before but had a friend who swore by it (she travelled among schools all the time and said it helped her not get sick) so I decided to try it as I was pregnant and in a new country and catching every cold known to man. Sick of being sick I got the pot! Now when I am out among people I don't touch my face or eyes with my hands and when I get home I gargle with salty water and use the neti pot. A hot cup of tea is also supposed to clean your throat. This is supposed to wash away any bugs that may have found their way to the skin in your nose or mouth which is where they get into your system. Apparently that is how colds and flus are transmitted. Anyway, either I am immune to everything now or it really is working as I have been in perfect health and it is still the dead of winter. It is also great for clearer breathing before bed and makes yogic breathing techniques much more enjoyable! It is cheap and easy to use. It does feel a little strange, but nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I had always hated nasal sprays and this is nothing like it. I highly recommend it!!!