Himalayan Institute, Eco Neti Pot
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made From Natural Bioplastic
- Share• Serve • Make a Difference
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus Naturally
A nasal wash helps to:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130º F
good for traveling
This pot leaks, poor quality
This pot leaks, poor quality
After three months of using this Neti Wash kettle began to flow through the bottom seam. So likely to pay attention to a ceramic Neti version because there are probably no seams.
Posted by 5044704002853351337 on Dec 16, 2016
Love the smaller size, it's perfect for me.
Posted by 4733160794086164103 on Oct 27, 2016
nice and light but honestly bigger than I expected, a little too big to fit comfortably in my nose
Leakage after months of usage
Posted by 4829842203972265862 on Oct 04, 2016
I loved using this pot, very easy and effective, however, after aproximately 8 months all the pots i got for me and my mother and sister started leaking at the same time from the seam at the bottom. Not a durable product. Enjoyed using it for a while.
Cheaper looking the the porcelain version but does the job
Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014
A Neti pot is a must have for the allergic and dry air sensitive one. It saved my health so many times! I've recommended it to my family and they are now completely under the neti spell :) This one is light, won't break, great for travelers, but it doesn't have the pleasant look of the porcelain version.
Buy USA made first.
Posted by Reviewer2611598 on Apr 02, 2014
There is nothing special about this Neti pot, unless you believe the hype on the box that says your purchase supports the Himalayan Institute's Global Humanitarian projects. What exactly does that mean? The product was made in China, were labor costs are low, the company makes more money, and the workers in China probably don't enjoy the same job benefits we do here at home. Buy the SinuCleanse, made right here in the USA. Besides, the SinuCleanse fit my nose better.