Himalayan Institute, Eco Neti Pot
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Made From Natural Bioplastic
- Share• Serve • Make a Difference
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus Naturally
A nasal wash helps to:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130º F
After three months of using this Neti Wash kettle began to flow through the bottom seam. So likely to pay attention to a ceramic Neti version because there are probably no seams.
Perfectly capable as a pot, but the quality of the construction and overall feel of the item resembles something that you would find at the dollar store.
Cheaper looking the the porcelain version but does the job
Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014
A Neti pot is a must have for the allergic and dry air sensitive one. It saved my health so many times! I've recommended it to my family and they are now completely under the neti spell :) This one is light, won't break, great for travelers, but it doesn't have the pleasant look of the porcelain version.
Buy USA made first.
Posted by Reviewer2611598 on Apr 02, 2014
There is nothing special about this Neti pot, unless you believe the hype on the box that says your purchase supports the Himalayan Institute's Global Humanitarian projects. What exactly does that mean? The product was made in China, were labor costs are low, the company makes more money, and the workers in China probably don't enjoy the same job benefits we do here at home. Buy the SinuCleanse, made right here in the USA. Besides, the SinuCleanse fit my nose better.
Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Mar 25, 2014
it works well lite in weight.
Melts in the dishwasher
Posted by Reviewer3120084 on Oct 12, 2013
It's still usable, but misshapen now. Was surprised it actually got damaged in the dishwasher. It still works, though. Now that I know I like to rinse on occasion am shopping for a better more durable model. this one is light for shipping and travel, but overpriced for what you get.