Himalayan Institute, Neti Wash Flu, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: HIP-60042
- UPC Code: 652865600422
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- For Relief of Flu-Like Symptoms
- 120 Doses
Use: Temporary relief of flu-like symptoms:
- chills, fever, headaches, body aches
- Once a week during flu season, add 5 drops of Neti Wash Flu to your Neti Pot along with 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and 8 ounces of warm sterile water; perform the nasal wash as directed in your Neti Pot instructions. In order to reinforce the effects of intranasal administration of Net Wash Flu, place 5 drops under your tongue after irrigation. For optimal results, use both methods.
- May be used more frequently when flu symptoms appear.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, check with a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Influenzinum 9C||Relief from flu-like symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, ethanol USP (20%)|