Himalayan Institute, Neti Wash Flu, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: HIP-60042
- UPC Code: 652865600422
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- For Relief of Flu-Like Symptoms
- 120 Doses
Use: Temporary relief of flu-like symptoms:
- chills, fever, headaches, body aches
- Once a week during flu season, add 5 drops of Neti Wash Flu to your Neti Pot along with 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and 8 ounces of warm sterile water; perform the nasal wash as directed in your Neti Pot instructions. In order to reinforce the effects of intranasal administration of Net Wash Flu, place 5 drops under your tongue after irrigation. For optimal results, use both methods.
- May be used more frequently when flu symptoms appear.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, check with a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Influenzinum 9C||Relief from flu-like symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, ethanol USP (20%)|